LLOYD.S Mægler & Finans 8882 7001

Sales list

Right now
has more than 40 interesting Cafe's and Restaurants
for sale in Copenhagen and other destinations in Denmark

Some of the most interesting you can find below.
The rest are in Danish only (sorry!)
Click here.


North Sealand Case No. 3189

Attractive property with restaurant and recidense



Property with nice restaurant premises and residence for the owner in one of Sjællands major summer recedential areas. Serving area for 100 dining guests + 50 outdoor. Fully equiped kitchen.
This place is very visible from the main road, and it is almost ready to join the upcomming summer season.

Down payment

Total Space m2 297
Seats indoor 100
Seats outdoor 50

Cph. City Case No. 2466

Largest beach club, restaurant, bar, marina, activity center



Solid business with growth potential in various fields, mainly based on the summer season and with a large untapped party- and event business all year round. Two large former factory buildings, the largest beach club in Northern Europe with several bars, 3 Arab party tents, activity center with 8 popular kick-off, ice cream parlor, miniature golf, small marina, lots of storage and offices. Nothing is misssing!
Top class technology such as computer system and vido surveillance.
This concept is unique, - it has gained lots of international attention and has won various awards.
The 6000 m2 property with 400 meters quay opposite "Langelinie" with the "Little Mermaid" is a very interesting opprotunity for the experienced person(s) within the restaurant- and event business.
If you are seriously interested, please visit this place and just fall in love!

Mortgage Price


Down payment

Turn over/year 6.841.264
Rent per month 94.681
Total Space m2 1.500
Seats indoor 1.000
Seats outdoor 1.000


is market leading in Denmark within purchace/sales/rent of companies, premises and facilities in the Hotel- and Restaurant Business:

Restaurants, Cafees, Discoteqes, Night Clubs, Bars, Pubs, Inns, Hotels, Catering etc.


Cooperating with Restaurantsalg.dk you will have access to the largest selection of business for sale and rent within the Hotel- and Restaurant Business in Denmark.


Find any of the cases where you want further information, CLICK, and you will recieve an immediate prospect.

Most prospects are in Danish language, - sorry! however we believe that you can read most of the exact data, and we are always available for further information and inspection visits.


We do also offer our services concerning financing, alkohol licence, Danish Food Authorities, establishing of limited company, franchising etc.


For sale

Since year 2000, Restaurantsalg.dk has been the market leading broker for Danish restaurant- and hotel business. We have traded around 300 restaurants and cafees, bars and take-aways etc., mainly in Copenhagen.


Our clients

are mainly Danish professionels, who are already owners, or chefs and waiters who are ready to start on their own. Our files contain more than 2,000 owners and potential buyers. And our network also includes lawyers, auditors, banks and investor partners.



is a full service provider for the restaurant business, including:

- Mediation between buyer and seller
- Mediation between tenant and landlord
- Assessment of business and property
- Financing
- Founding of limited company

  (A/S and ApS)
- Application for license
- Consulting in any relation to

  Danish authorities


Since mid 2008, average turnover in the Copenhagen restaurant business has decreased by around 15%. However, the turnover is still 30-40% higher then in 2003, and the potential in this city is interesting, because of an almost stabile tourism, and because the locals are open for new ideas and concepts.


Copenhagen and suburbs

have around 30% of the restaurant activity in Denmark. The remaining 70% is spread over the country, mainly in the cities of Århus, Odense and Aalborg, but also more than 50 major towns have space for 1-3 restaurants with a turnover exceeding 5 mio. DKK.


If you have any plans or any specific interest concerning the Danish restaurant- and hotel business, we will be happy to serve you the best we can.

Flemming@restaurantsalg.dk, direct: +45 8882 7001.



Please expect full discretion from Restaurantsalg.dk, and please accept that this works both ways.



LLOYD.S Mægler & Finans

+45 8882 7001

LLOYD.S Mægler & Finans ApS Åboulevard 11C 1635 København V tel 8882 7001 fax 7262 3270

Restaurantsalg.dk samarbejder med flg. partnere:

Til top
michael kors handbags
Manolo Blahnik Boots
cheap isabel marant shoes
nike free womens
Cheap Canada Goose Jackets
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
christian louboutin shoes outlet
ray ban clubmaster
discount roger vivier shoes
discount roger vivier shoes
barbour wax jacket